Phonepe App – Get Rs 50 Cashback on First 3 Ever Electricity Bill Payment of Rs 300 or more. PhonePe – A Flipkart group company has come up with an awesome offer where they are offering Flat Rs 50 Cashback on your First ever Three Electricity Bill Payment. Offer valid from 16th October 2017 17:00 evening to 31st December 2017 23:59 hours. Maximum Cashback is Rs 50 for each transaction. So Hurry up and Get Rs 50 Cashback through Phonepe App !!
1) First of all, Download PhonePe app Here
2) Install & Open the Phone App.
3) Slide screen and Sign up for an account.
4) Verify your Mobile number via OTP.
5) And complete minor process.
6) Now Select your Bank then they fetch your details.
7) Now Initiate a Electricity Bill Payment (Make sure it’s your First ever 3 Electricity bill payment from Phonepe app)
8) Enter your details.
9) Below your bank account gets Show, Pay the amount (Make sure you have created UPI on your bank). Enter 4 digit bank pin.
9) Note:- Cashback is eligible only for first (ever) 3 electricity bill payment through UPI, PhonePe wallet & CC/DC.
1) Get ₹50 cashback on first ever 3 electricity bill payments for a minimum value of ₹300 on Phonepe
2) Cashback is eligible only for first ever 3 electricity bill payments through UPI, PhonePe wallet & CC/DC
3) Offer is valid only once a month per month
4) Cashback will be credited to the PhonePe wallet within one working day.
5) Offer valid from 16th Oct 2017 19:00 hrs to Dec 31st 23:59 hrs
6) Offer valid upto 3(three) times per Phonepe registered user/smartphone during the offer period and applicable for both android and iOS devices.
7) Cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments, merchant transactions across PhonePe.
8) Cashback credited to a user cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other users.
9) If the offer overlaps with other existing offers, the maximum of the offers is applicable.
10) The transaction must be initiated and completed by the user within the PhonePe app
11) PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all its offers without prior notice.